Monday, November 4, 2013

Looking Up….Seguin Downtown Facades That Deserve a Second Glance


Seguin is like a precious jewel hidden just off the busy interstate, rich with history, populated by fine folks who built beautiful buildings that deserve a second glance. I enjoy walking around the main streets downtown with my camera, and I am always looking for another way to capture the feel of the city I love. Without any extra unneeded comments, here are a few shots taken while trekking from Court, down North Austin, up Gonzalez, to North River, and back to Court Street.








2 comments:

  1. Hi! I love your photographs of downtown! I work with the City of Seguin. We connected a few years ago via the Main Street Program twitter. Can you please contact me. We would like to get more information about your photography.

    Mariah Kilbourne, 830-386-2545

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant the Main Street Program Flickr, wrong social media account lol! Look forward to talking with you soon!

    Mariah Kilbourne, 830-386-2545

    ReplyDelete