Saturday, July 7, 2012

Classic Cars Get Dressed Up For the Parade

Oh my, how I love classic cars. I love the clean lines, the elegance, the flamboyance of the cars of yesteryear. Here are several cars which were waxed and shined up, and bedecked with ribbons, flowers, bows and flags. I hope you enjoy them!


1955 Pontiac Starfire 
for Mariah Kilbourne, Ms. Wheelchair Texas



1957 Ford Thunderbird
for Robin Walker, Republican 
candidate for Guadalupe County Commissioner, Prec. 1




1967 Chevy Chevelle SS
for Virginia Woods, Parade Marshall
Founding Member of Seguin Conservation Society




Ford Model A (1927-1931)
for My Father's Tools
A Handyman Service



1957 Chevrolet Apache
Commander, Retired  Sgt. Major Gilbert V. Rodriguez, 
Viet Nam Veteran
San Antonio Armed Forces Parade Association

No comments:

Post a Comment