Monday, October 29, 2012

Pecan Fest features Lions Club Car Show

Pecan Fest 
October 27, 2012

Seguin's annual Pecan Fest, celebrating the pecan harvest, includes a car show. The Lions Club sponsors the show and car enthusiasts come to drool over everything from vintage hot rods to souped up corvettes. 

Here are a few shots of some of the cars. I can't tell you much about the cars, themselves, because, although I love cars, I don't know alot about them. I own an older model corvette, myself, and when someone asks me what size tires it has, for instance, I reply, "They're big tires." Guys laugh and shake their  heads. So that's how it is....

With that confession, here are my favorite shots of the cars parked around the Central Park square. There was a red 2012 corvette which the owner said has 750 horsepower. Then, there was also a mustard yellow 1955 Studebaker. There were sleek black hot rods, and souped up muscle cars. Enjoy!





































No comments:

Post a Comment