Monday, August 29, 2011

Saving Sweet Pine...Time to Get Your Orders In

Hey, friends and family! You have an opportunity to have a first run copy of my humorous novel about a small southern town that gets invaded by squirrels. This is a great book to read when you just want to escape the daily grind, but you don't want to be tied reading some long, boring romance novel or spy story. This is just about what we know best....living and attending church in the rural south.

Now, there is humor in the story, but there is also some real important stuff about God and eternity....You won't want to miss out, so let me know today or tomorrow so I can get a general idea of how many books to order.

The cost is only $12....that's a bargain for almost 200 pages of fun. In return, you will get your very own paperback book written by one of your very dear friends (me!).

I would appreciate your prayer support as I work on publishing this book. Right now, I am self-publishing it because it is a scary thing to approach agents and publishers with your work...at least, it is scary for me. So, your prayers and your orders will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, this is a great book to give as a gift to your friends and loved ones who don't have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. The salvation message is given very simply and clearly several times in this story.  Wouldn't it be wonderful if someone came to Jesus because of this funny and moving story?

Call me or email at nancykissiar@gmail.com to let me know how many copies you would like! I am sending off the order on August 31st.

Love in Christ,
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment