Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Seguin Trade Days and Earth Day Celebration (Part 2 of 2)

Yesterday, I posted an eclectic mix of Trade Day shots. Today, I give you more of the same whimsical mix of images. My favorite from today's batch is the first one, this shot of a very cool dude. He graciously allowed me to take a couple of shots, posing for me like a professional cool guy. 



I met so many nice folks, and all were kind and accomodating. Some of them probably thought I was a little eccentric, since I didn't always want them to stop what they were doing. This lady, for example, thought I wanted her to look up and smile for the camera. When I asked her to continue to feed her little one, she grinned shyly, then self-consciously continued feeding her son. 

The headlining band came from Austin, I was told, and we all know about Austinites keeping Austin weird. These guys hammed it up for me without any prompts at all. Yep, they could be from Austin.


 This little boy and his brother played with their bows and arrows all morning long. I don't know which group was responsible for the bow and arrow craft, but I can attest to it being a hit with the kids.



























No comments:

Post a Comment