Wednesday, March 23, 2011

How to Enjoy the Spring Sunshine and Spring Breezes



     I suspect you can tell a lot about person just by seeing whether they are a dog lover or cat lover. (Some folks are  both, you know, but most have a distinct preference.) I am a cat lover. I do not need the constant love and adoration of a faithful hound, and I am too self-centered to lavish the attention and love that such creatures deserve for their deep and unbounded love.

     Cats don't care a whole lot if you actually love them as long as you feed them regularly and provide them with a warm place to sleep. Missy, who has been a part of our household for almost seven years, has finally started to treat me like a favored member of her family, and for that, I am thankful. She sits on my lap sometimes, she follows me around the yard when I am taking photographs, she will follow me on my walks if I let her, but mostly, she likes to find a sunny spot with a view. There she will sit until she gets hungry or bored. It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment