Monday, March 28, 2011

People Watching at Art Fest 2011


    I have found that I have way too much time on my hands at some of the shows I have participated in. So, I keep my camera handy and watch the folks that pass by. Here are a few of the folks that caught my eye...a little boy intent on riding his red tricycle as fast as possible...a young woman making sure her dog got enough to drink...a couple slurping a crushed ice treat....a silver-haired gentleman sporting a sixties-style ponytail...a young man listening intently to the mariachi music...a smiling man wearing a outrageous Joker t-shirt...a couple of dear friends gossiping while they watched the world pass by...and a macho guy wearing a biker shirt who has such a strong profile.
     Of course there were so many more interesting folks, this is just a sampling of the people who came to Art Fest 2011. Aren't they wonderful?









No comments:

Post a Comment