Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The View From the Train Window..Fort Worth to San Marcos on The Texas Eagle

Not many comments today, just a montage of what I saw as I gazed out the window of the Amtrak train coming home from Forth Worth, traveling almost 300 miles south to arrive in San Marcos, Texas.



Here's one of my favorites....a classy old airplane, maybe the famous DC-3, sitting in the midst of several small,  modern passenger planes.




Of course, there are lots of Little League games being played every Saturday during the spring. The Amtrak train tooted it's whistle several times as we passed by.





I wish I had spotted these horses before they were almost passed the window. Don't they look wild and free?


Someone turned an old freight car into a barn. Cool.











Friends, I can't help it...I will probably post at least once more with some of the fun stuff I spotted as I travelled. Bear with me and I promise I will move on to other topics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment