Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Fourth of July...Honoring Heros

The Fourth of July holiday is my favorite holiday celebration of the entire year. It is a time for family without all the hoopla of gifts and endless parties that surrounds Christmas. There are no  Easter bunnies, no colored eggs, to overshadow the wonder of our resurrected Savior. There are, however small town parades and wonderful fireworks, though Seguin cancelled their fireworks display this year, due to drought. 

Every year, I take lots and lots of photos of the parade and the family time. I plan on sharing some of my favorites for the next several days. Today, I am going to share my favorite shots of our soldiers and first responders, our heros who put themselves in harm's way to make our lives safer. 









No comments:

Post a Comment