Saturday, April 9, 2011

Frontier Times Museum



Richard and I recently took a road trip and visited the beautiful city of Bandera. We spotted the Frontier Times Museum and took a few minutes to explore their artifacts and relics from days gone by. The lady at the front desk was so helpful and friendly. We highly recommend this charming museum to anyone who passes through Bandera and has the time to stop. By the way, I only got in trouble once, and that was for trying out the keys on a very, very old piano! I had asked the desk lady what it sounded like, which to my mind, was a implied request for permission to touch it. You know I have a hard time passing by a piano without wanting to play it. A couple of ladies sitting at a table going over museum business stopped what they were doing to exclaim, "PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE PIANO!"  Needless to say, I did stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment