Friday, January 11, 2013

The Simple Life at Sunset

For those of you who want to know what the simple life looks like, here is one example. I came across this fella's little piece of heaven when I was shooting the sunset, last night. There is a valley between where I was standing and this hilltop resort. I just needed a little silhouette between the blazing sun and the camera, for a little accent, and this is what was available. 
Now, to really appreciate this little homestead, scroll down for a close up...


This fella has it made. There is a little camper hooked up to electricity and propane. I can see a deck with a table and chairs, and if you look close you can see an older tv facing the table. That and a pickup truck must be all this fella needs. Sweet!



No comments:

Post a Comment