Thursday, January 5, 2017

Praying for Rex


First of all, let me assure you I am still alive and I am still working, even though I have turned my back on my pour little blog for so long. You may be forgiven for thinking that Wild About Texas was a thing of the past.

Nope.

The main excuse for no blog posts is that I have moved from being mainly a photographer artist to become more of a portrait painter artist. So, with so little photography to share, the blog moved to the bottom shelf of my work desk.

Now, I want to reconnect with my readers, so I am going to start sharing some of the art I have been working on.

Here, I introduce you to Rex and Katherine. They posed for me, one Sunday after the morning service, and I took their picture. That was quite a while ago, maybe three years? Well, Rex is now 90 years old and in terrible, terribel health. He needs all the prayers he can get as he deals with life-threatening respiratory issues. His sweet wife, whom he adores, as you can see in this portrait, stays at his side while he struggles for life.

I love them both, and pray for God's grace and mercy during this difficult time….your prayers would be appreciated also.

No comments:

Post a Comment