Monday, January 30, 2017

Texas Gals in Parade Formation


Here's another in my Seguin Parade series. I actually paintied this once twice. It was up for bid in last year's ArtsFest silent auction and there were a couple of people who bid on it. The one who did not get the winning bid later contacted me and commissioned me to paint it again. 

I am showing it as it sat at the ArtsFest auction. As you can see, it was also used as the poster image for ArtsFest 2016. 

ArtsFest is coming up again, March 4th, to be exact. I will have another painting from my Seguin parade series for sale, so if you want to be first in line to own it for your very own, make sure you get your tickets for the Celebrarte evening gala. Tickets are $25 each and I can promise you they are well worth it. There will be live music and great food, complimentary souvenier wine glasses and lots of wonderful local art on display and for sale. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment