Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Day at the Park...Benbrook, Texas Style

When I go to a park, I am always looking for things to photograph. If the park has a pond, there are usually water fowl, and the park at Benbrook is no exception. I love ducks.



My daughter christened this guy "Kramer". He is actually called a crested white drake.


There were also swan geese in the pond. They swam in pairs. God made them with the desire to be with their mate, and so they swim back and forth, always together.


This common mallard, unlike the geese, kept to himself. 


The water fowl were great subjects, but the main reason I was at the park was this little guy and his sister. Daddy brought some bread, and Joe had fun chasing ducks, and when they escaped to the water, he had fun feeding them. That's really why I  had so much fun at the park. Grandchildren are one of God's greatest gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment