Thursday, May 19, 2011

Have You Noticed Anything Different About Some Contrails in Our Sky?


Most of the time, my posts feature photography of Texas kind of stuff...flowers, sunsets, buildings, people, bugs, or whatever strikes my fancy when I have my camera in hand. Today, I feel like sharing photos of what I call "odd" contrails that appear over our skies once in a while. These contrails, in contrast to what I call "regular" contrails, don't go away after a few seconds. They expand and hang in the sky for hours. Have you seen them?


Often they appear in a tic-tac-toe type arrangement, criss-crossing the sky in a very orderly pattern.


As you can see in the photo above, they have a definite starting and stopping point.


Here is an example of a fresh trail being laid, and two that are slowly expanding. They eventually created a milky haze that covered the sky for the rest of the day.

Now, there are all kinds of crazy conspiracy theories (or maybe not so crazy,huh?) that are out there. All you have to do is google "chemtrail" and you will find theories galore. I am not even going to go into any of that. I am just going to show you that these trails are in our skies, over our homes and our families. These photos were taken January 19, 2011 around 10 am.

You are welcome to ignore this mystery, and you are welcome to laugh at me because I have concerns. However, before you form any opinions, I do encourage you to do a little research with an open mind.

The bottom line is that these "chem-trails" (so called because some people say that chemicals are being sprayed) do not act like the water vapor contrails that I have seen all my life. I do not know what they are, or why they are in the sky. I just know they are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment